Here are 8 necessary skills for better putting:
– Consistent stroke: Repeat your putting stroke over and over again, with very little variation.
– Good read of the green: Accurately judge the speed and break of the green.
– Calm and focused approach: Stay calm and focused on the task at hand.
– Control your nerves: Control your nerves, especially when you are putting for a birdie or par.
– Make adjustments: Make adjustments to your stroke based on the conditions of the green and the distance of the putt.
– Practice effectively: Practice putting regularly and effectively.
– Stay positive: Even the best putters miss putts. Stay positive and keep trying, even when you are not making putts.
– Learn from your mistakes: When you miss a putt, analyze what went wrong. This will help you to avoid making the same mistake in the future.